Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Our Fee Range from $ 100.
All companies registered in Afghanistan must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Income Tax Law of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Good bookkeeping and accounting not only facilitates day-to-day account maintenance and drafting of financial statements for the submission of annual returns, but also provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management.
In turn, this will help you fulfill the compliance requirements stipulated by ACRA and IRAS and avoid unnecessary penalties.
Our accountants can compile your yearly accounts for submission to ACRA and IRAS. We specialize in maintaining a timely accounting system that allows you to manage your accounts cost-effectively.
Leave your accounting matters to us and free up your time for the strategic areas of your business. We offer a full spectrum of accounting and bookkeeping services that are cost-effective to companies that wish to outsource their bookkeeping function.
For newly incorporated companies, we shall provide you with our quotation for bookkeeping, accountancy and payroll services. For companies incorporated with existing books and accounts prepared, we welcome you to call us for a non-obligatory discussion. Our rates are based on volume of accounting transactions.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping Services includes but not limited to the following functions:
- Full set accounts on monthly, quarterly, half yearly or yearly basis
- Bank reconciliation
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Prepare and customize of financial report for management such as Trial Balance, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet
- Audit Schedule
- Overall analysis of financial results
- Clearing backlog accounts
- Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
- Cash Flow / Budgeting
- Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Receivable Maintenance
- Aging report for accounts Receivables & Payable
- Management Reporting
What you will be expecting from us?
- We will review and organize your financial documents (sales invoices, purchase invoices, delivery notes, goods inwards note, bank statements, etc.) to maintain your accounts ledger in a timely manner.
- We will assist the drafting of financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for statutory submissions.
- We will help monitor statutory compliance and regulation issues and guide you to ensure that you understand all the accounts reports.
- We will be working closely with you to address to your business’ accounting needs.
COMPILATION OF FINANCIAL REPORT
Financial Reporting Service
Our fees range from $ 600
Afghanistan companies are required to have their yearly financial reports prepared in accordance with the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards). We have a dedicated team to prepare your financial reports for submission to both Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Economic.
Private companies are not required to submit their financial reports to Ministry of Economic, but in some cases some grant has Tax exemption, we can help the companies for getting tax exemption in the case of some grant. All nonprofit organization are required to submit their financial reports to both Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Economy, and we are here to help them how to prepare the financial reports in both formats and template.
All other companies are required to appoint an auditor within three months of incorporation and be prepared to submit audited reports to MoF. The accounts must be audited annually.
What services we will be providing for Financial Reporting?
- Preparation of financial reports in compliance with MoF and MoE.
- Advices on accounting related matters
- Provide timely reminder on the relevant deadline
Bookkeeping Services Available at Fanoos
Fanoos takes bookkeeping several steps further with our advanced knowledge and experience implementing QuickBooks within thousands of businesses. Let Fanoos help you start working “on” your business instead of “in” your business. Call us today for a free initial consultation.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Account reconciliations
- Connection of accounts to online banking
- Month-end close
- Processing payroll
- Improved processes for more timely, accurate reporting
- Consistent, proven bookkeeping practices & internal controls
- Monthly & quarterly financials
- Neatly organized year-end financials
- Outsourced CFO review and meeting
- Chart of accounts tailored to your specific industry
- Working with your CPA for tax planning & return preparation
- GAAP and IFRS Based account manager and team
- BRT tax and payroll tax reporting
- Streamlined and integrated financial systems
- Internal process manual creation
- Advanced technology & QuickBooks expertise
- Preferred pricing on all QuickBooks products